
Happy Anniversary to my husband whose been making me smile and laugh for 10 straight years. You've shown me the world, You've given me the best kids in it, and you've taught me SO much more. Thank you for listening to a quiet voice and for being patient enough to choose me. I love you!
11 October, 2010
9 years
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are such a B-utiful couple, Congrats!
I love these pictures. You two should model together! ha ha! Gorgeous gorgeous couple!!!!!! Happy Anniversary
You two really are a beautiful couple. These pictures make me happy. :)
You guys are perfect together. Heck, he's made ME laugh for the last 10 years! Remember when you bought that hilarious turkey decoration at TPI? When Adam saw it he said something to the effect of "...what the sh*%..." I just had to smile to myself when that memory popped in my head. Lol
Post a Comment