A few weeks ago Sydney's school had a spirit week which included "Crazy Hair Day" and this is one of our favorites!!! Last year I forgot to post the photos of her awesome chicken hair so this year I made sure to get some photos of her "blue Bird nest" with the other kids as well!
One of Sydney's favorite freinds:
Sydney and her teacher Ms. Burton:


26 October, 2010
CraZy Hair Day
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is the coolest crazy hair idea I have ever seen! Way creative Kacy!
man...we had crazy hair day when I was a kid...but no one was that creative! you're daughters are lucky! :)
I am so glad to see that a new nest was back in Syd's hair! Great pictures. I might have to steal some from you.
Post a Comment