my kiddos more than ever.....

Thanks Syd....
this is SO them. Sydney being a nut job, Kirra playing the part, Finn sticking his finger in his nose...yep. Thats about right!
ps. Sydney sewed her own skirt she is wearing! I love that when she was picking out the fabric she kept saying she wanted something that was "just her". She picked up the bolt and practically screached "THIS IS IT! Look mom, the colors look just like me and it even has a squirrel and little animals!" Sold! to the cutest 7-year old I know. Love ya Tweets!
10 October, 2010
Loving
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love them and I don't even know them! So cute!
We all know how gorgeous those kiddos are but what about that tree!! Gorgeous. Love that first pic of Finn.
way cute pictures kc! I seriously think that it is so neat that Sydney is learning to sew! love it-
I truly cannot believe your kids are so big! I remember when Sydney was a baby! Theyre all so cute!
Post a Comment