
I really do love the 4th of July. We always meet up to watch fireworks and this year we decided to meet in a new spot, Pleasant Grove School. We were pretty much as close as we could be and while we were waiting for the show to start we talked, ate junk food, and the kids played:

Stealing kisses under the blankie while it started to sprinkle:
Since we were so close the fireworks were right above us and we kept getting pelted by bits of cardboard, ash, and Adam even got a spark in his eye! I thought it was exhillerating, my 4 kids thought it was too close for comfort. All three of the little ones cried and whimpered. Finn became tucked under the blanket on Daddy's lap, Sydney sat by his legs, and then eventually Kirra layed with me on the blanket face up, smiling and the beautiful colors. She later told me she was only scared at first and then really liked them :) These are my belly shots since I didnt want to bring the tripod. Lazy, I know :)



Watching the show:
Fun as always! I hope I can talk them into going close again next year, I loved it!
16 July, 2011
Independence Day
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved all the photos of the fam, your kids are getting so big:)
Post a Comment