
Since I got my ears pierced when I turned 8 I have always told my girls it would be the same for them. Sydney was so excited and had been talking about it for days! Even on the official date she wanted to go first thing in the morning and skip her beloved sewing class. That is a sure sign she was ready :) We wanted to invite her girl cousins for some support and are sure glad they were there! We all met together, Sydney picked out her earrings, sat in the chair...
and freaked out...
After a bit of convincing she decided she wanted me to hold her and she would hold Brooklyn's hand. Dad kept making her laugh though...
And we counted down 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2...
and she cried!!! And said it hurt :(

She composed herself and decided that she LIKED them!!! She was really happy it was over!
And she loves the red ruby crystals she chose. They suit her perfectly!!!
Mykenna was brave enough to finally get hers done too! Yeah!!!
The 2 girls together:
The whole group of girl cousins...We are SO glad they came to cheer Sydney & Mykenna on!
Sydney. Amber (friend). Ashlyn (friend). Kirra. Finn. Mykenna. Brooklyn. Megan. Camryn.
Aunt Tamera was awesome again and bought Sydney an earring holder for all of her new jewelry! I think we walked away with 16 new pairs!!
21 July, 2011
The Piercing
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sydney is super brave. I cried and I was 17 years old!
So awesome to have all the girl cousin support, and you are so lucky to have your sisters there with you:)
Post a Comment