25 February, 2008

Beautiful Home


Now that we have a little over 2 weeks left here in Australia for the year, I am starting to think of being home, and I am really missing it at the moment! This is the view from my bedroom everyday when I wake up in Utah. It is beautiful! And let me remind you (or express to those of you who didn't know this snippet about me) I am truly not a morning person at heart. I try and try and yet I really believe I may be allergic to the "too early" mornings....I actually feel physically ill if I wake too early! But in saying this, when I awoke on the first morning in our new house, I felt alive! I wanted to be awake to experience the beauty of the morning. Am I converted yet you ask? Maybe a bit, wink wink! Thanks to glorious sunrises, and glorious kids. I truly do miss waking up to this sight, waking up to small pitter patters walking down the hall, and perhaps waking up in my own bed as well. I know the girls flourish when in schedule, and I always seem to remember that I do as well about this time of year. I love my home!

1 comment:

Janell said...

And what a glorious view it is from your home!! I'm sure it's gorgeous with the sunrise...I've never seen that! But I do know that the 7:30am view can revive life and testify there truly is a God who created this beautiful earth. Now post a pic of the view from over there in Australia cause I'm sure that's a beauty as well :) Can't wait till you get home--love ya!