14 February, 2008

Happy Valentine's day!


May your day be filled with lots of kisses and cuddles!

3 comments:

The Kalcichs said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you're blogging, Kacy. I love keeping in touch this way. I haven't seen pictures of your girls in forever. They are so beautiful. Now I want to see some pictures of their mama! I hope you're having fun in Australia! It looks so warm; I'm jealous!

jessamyn said...

Kacy! I am so happy to see you blogging...and your girls (wow) SO beautiful!!! Looks like you are having a wonderful time on your trip. Hope you all are well! lots of love...

Brian & Michelle said...

Hello ex-neighbor! Wow...its crazy to find and follow up with people on here. I just found your page off of Ann's (thanks Ann) and its awesome to see your sisters on here too! Come by and check out my blog when you have some time. Jason's link is on there too! Beautiful family!

Brian Sherman