26 February, 2008

Bag Lady





Today I caught Kirra walking down the hallway with my bag. Now she knows she is not supposed to get into my things, most importantly my bags since they seem to get strewn across the house with bits and pieces in each of HER bags. Have you ever had to find a set of keys last minute? Yeah, it happens all the time.... I happened to have the small camera right there so I snapped a photo of her with her slightly grumpy face. She is in the stage of trying to smile her way out of trouble so she thinks her big cheesy grin is going to weasle her way out of trouble....yes, it works sometimes. She is so dang cute!


5 comments:

The Kalcichs said...

She's so cute, Kacy! I think I would be a sucker for that smile, too! Little girls have a way of getting what they want.

Deborah said...

What a cutie! It would definitely work on her aunt!

jessamyn said...

oh.my.goodness! i just want to squeeze her! your girls kacy...i hope i get to meet them someday (and see their sweet mama!).

Shelly & Danny said...

Yay for blogs! Your kids are so grown up!! I can't get over it. How are you? We've fallen appart and it makes me so sad. We need to get together. WE are living in Lehi, so not to far away! Let me know how you are. We have a blog as well. It's www.shellyanddannymorris.blogspot.com

Love Shelly

Janell said...

If Kirra will give me that smile, I'll hand over my bag for her to keep :) Oh, how I miss that little twerp!