14 February, 2008

Love bug!


I was really going to be extra fun this year with Valentine' crafts for the kids...oops! It came and went and I still haven't done anything super fun except laugh at Sydney in this photo! I love those big brown eyes. Adam is in Melbourne for a few days and we had a big surprise delivered. Both Kirra and Syd received a long stem rose and I got a bundle of three! I love that even though he is away, he still seems to find a way to make our "day of love!" Maybe we will just have to celebrate on American time zones instead of Australian! We will see what tomorrow brings.....

1 comment:

Janell said...

ha ha ha, yes, this picture is funny. I laughed out loud :) I'm glad Adam sent all of you roses so there was some love spread around. Keep celebrating today (American time) and make some sugar cookies...I think that's what I want to do!