02 March, 2008

The Prayer of the Children

I remember the first time I heard this song quite a few years ago. I loved it then and I still love it just as much. It made such a profound impact on me, I think I was only 15 or so.....just listening to the words and the beautiful composition, it still brings chills.

2 comments:

Janell said...

I bought the cd just for that song. I remember listening to it over and over again. Sadly, my cd is gone so I haven't heard that song in so long. Watching that video while listening makes me cry...I need to do more for the children.

jessamyn said...

Hey Kace! I am so glad you posted this. I haven't heard this song in a long time. I think that my parents have it at their house and my mom used to play it ALL.THE.TIME. (I think they got it from Paul McPherson a looooooong time ago).
Anyway, it speaks to my heart and watching that video is really powerful.
Thanks for sharing. have I mentioned how happy I am that you are blogging??? I love it!!