

We are here and ready to get back to our lives in Utah. Everyone did tell us it was safe to come back since they had beautiful weather the whole week. The day we landed was the last of it!!! It has snowed here at the house everyday since we have been home. Sydney was so excited for the snow though I couldn't help but be a little grateful we could experience the flakes a few more times before spring sticks around. I love this time of year though...I know the earth is going to show signs of color and life just around the corner. I anticipate it everyday and wonder when my daffodils will see the sun.
I had taken a few photos of Kirra that I love but we lost the cord to import pictures while in Australia so I figured I could post them today. She makes me so happy lately. I just want to cuddle her and kiss her scrumptious lips. She has a sweet, but a bit fiery, personality. She adores her big sister and copies EVERYTHING people say. She has moments of testing us, moments of inspiring us, and moments that bring me pure joy. I love that at 2 years old, her personality is still so untainted and pure.
17 March, 2008
We're back!!!
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a beauty bug! welcome home!!!
She's beautiful! Call me! We need to hang out.
Post a Comment