26 March, 2008

Easter Sunday





We had a great Easter! I was really happy to wake up to a beautiful day considering it was March and the feeling of winter is still lingering a bit! We ended up having Easter dinner at my mom and dad's house and hunting eggs as well in the yard. Sydney loved it! When we were getting ready to leave she said she was sad because she didn't get to hunt all the eggs enough. She seems to be in such a hide-and-seek, I-spy kind of mood lately. It works wonders while shopping and Kirra is slowly working into the game. It is so funny to hear them play together.
Sydney: I spy a giant chicken Kirra, can you see it right there? (pointing)
Kirra: Oh, Oh! I see a chicken mom, can you see it? (again, pointing)
And on and on....I know they are still so young but it cracks me up how their "spying" is always the biggest, brightest object they can find! Or Sydney will spy a purple flower amongst a whole garden bed full and I can never seem to guess just the right one!

1 comment:

jessamyn said...

so. so. sweet! i love the eye-spy game! hee hee