And yes! Another crafty project finished and already hung in the dude's room. Might I add it's ADORABLE? I know it's been floating around and there are some super cute versions of it like Jill's and of course the instigator of it all, Spool. I am totally diggin it in Finn's room though. Only thing you need to do is go to your fabric stash and pick out your favorite coordinating pieces. Copy the template from Spool, steal an hour from your day and stitch away. Eat lunch, come back and begin stuffing with fiber-fill and then realize your daughters have stolen 2 birds and hidden them in a place that even they can't remember. Hmmm...stitch 2 more birds, stuff and sew all the adorable feathered friends onto the branches from the gorgeous Japanese maple that is no longer (so sad...). Hang with eye hooks and stand back and giggle at the awesomeness!
Sydney insisted on picking out the boy and girl birds and naming them as I stitched them on. She also thought that it would be really sweet if the mommy bird was talking to the little daughter bird named...Sydney! Cute.
03 February, 2009
Adorable bird mobile
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute!! Why are some blessed with so much talent and craftyness (you) and others(me) just wish!!
Cute idea!
oh my gosh! I love it! I wish I had your skills! You need to see Savannah's room...one of these would be perfect hanging from the ceiling! Let me know if you ever are in the mood to make another one...pink of course...I would pay you the big bucks!
You make everything sound like it's a piece of cake to just whip up in an afternoon...I need your energy and your creativity! I really LOVE the birds, they are super cute and original.
You are so freaking talented it makes me sick! I dont know how you do it all. Okay, so saturdays is prob the best day for me to do lunch since I work mon-fri. I would love to see you before you head out. How long are you going to be down under?
I am blog snooping!!!! I LOVE this mobil...AMAZING!!!! You make it sound so simple... if only it were for me!:)
Post a Comment