Finn experienced his first swim in the pool. A bit hesitant at first, he never did cry and ended up splashing a bit in the end. He is officially 5 months old today!
23 February, 2009
Finner's First Swim
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
11:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He is just so cute it makes me smile! I'm sure he's going to be doing lots more in the water in the next 6 weeks. You lucky ducks! And look at you little miss skinny minnie! I was gonna ask you if you liked your Shade swim suit. When did Kirra's hair get so long?
We've had great weather here but that sunshine and pool are making me jealous. Take a dip for me :)
okay, he's super cute. So he's officially 5 months? then you are officially the skinniest mother of a 5 month old that I've ever seen! just some jealousy from the fat 6 month pregnant friend. love ya! :)
He is so dang cute! Definately let me know when you get back and we will get together! I am so jealous that you get to spend 6 weeks in Australia every year! Have so much fun!!
I'm definitely jealous that you are in the warm weather!! I can't wait for it to warm up here. And he is so cute - he looks so old!!
Kacy! You look fabulous, I'm completely jealous. And he is the stinkin cutest little boy I've ever seen, really.
Post a Comment