18 February, 2009




We purposely gave ourself a huge layover in L.A so we could spend part of the day at Disneyland. Of course we LOVED it! We had a bit of a rough start since we had started the day so early and it just seemed to take forever to even get there. Despite a bit of crankiness and a lot of rain early on, once we made it to Fantasyland we were all happy and excited to be there. The girls loved It's a small world, Peter Pan and the whole Toontown.

They got to see Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Goofy, Cinderella, Ariel, Jasmine and Ali, and Pocahontas. They surprisingly loved them all and gave lots and lots of cuddles!


The only ride that was a double thumbs down was Buzz Lightyear (sorry Ethan!), and Sydney refused to do the rollercoaster in Toontown with Kirra and Daddy. We had a great day and some great memories. I can't wait to go back!




4 comments:

Michelle said...

how cute! What a fun day! I love that in the close up picture of you on the Dumbo ride, you can see Adam and your daughter in the background. So cute! Cute family picture too.

Janell said...

Oh, I'm so glad you posted this. Bummer on the rain but I guess Disneyland can still be fun in the rain, right? Oh I can't wait to go! I love that Finn is looking at Goofy--funny :) And that picture of Sydney and Kirra with those princess ear hats made me giggle. Oh, and that pic of Sydney playing the piano--she looks like she's having so much fun! I could say something about each picture. They all just made me smile :) Love ya!

Amy Mitchell said...

Hey Kacy-
I am so glad you all had a great time at Disneyland- Your girls looked like they had a lot of fun- and they got to meet all the princesses...LUCKY! Have fun down under!

Sam and Holly said...

Cute Kacy! Gets me so excited to get there...we are leaving today for Disneyland. Adorable family! Have fun on your long trip, we'll miss ya.