So I finally broke down and gave my little dude a teeny, tiny haircut today. Doesn't he look much more handsome with his shorter faux-hawk than his long bird's nest on top look? Ah, he's awesome....
01 February, 2009
Finn's 1st haircut
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
adorable! he looks so handsome!
Thank you for your sweet comment! I am doing okay. Just taking it a day at a time right now. Your little guy is so adorable! Where at in Utah do you live?
Kacy he really is adorabe and I love love the hair!
He looks so old...and cute! I don't think Savannah will have her first haircut for a couple of years! No fair! I saw Kirra in her twirly skirt at church! Love it...she didn't want to talk to me about it in primary!
Welcome to the nerve-racking joy of cutting your little ones hair and faux hawks! He looks so cute though- You did a good job- I'm sad the comb-over, bird's nest is gone!!! it will be sadly missed- love ya
Baby Finn looks like his mommy!! He is too cute.
Post a Comment