We headed down the coast this past weekend to join the boys for some surfing and some relaxation. I love this cool little beach town. A Lot of hippies, tourists, a beatiful beach, and a gorgeous hinterland drive down.
Byron Bay
A storm quickly came in and washed everybody away! I love the gray color it cast over the beach. And check out the color of that water!
Driving home after the storm, the color of the trees and grass is such a deep green, absolutely beautiful!
22 March, 2009
Byron Bay
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
5:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I still can't believe that you live there every year! What an absolutley amazing place to be! I love all your updates and all the beautiful pictures.
ooohhh, I could use a day at the beach and I wouldn't even mind those storm clouds! That's a cute pic of Kirra playing in the sand.
You need to post a pic of Syd without teeth. I laughed out loud just picturing your little Nanny McPhee :)
What I wouldn't do to be on a beach like that right now!!
It looks like you are having a great time there in Aussie land. I loved the photo of Sydney looking in the mirror, she is such a cutie!
Seriously! I cant take any more of your beautiful beach and sunny pictures....It snowed here again last night! It looks like you guys are having so much fun! Soak in some extra rays for me! I need them!
Post a Comment