Adam's favorite beach, Frenchmans
The girls love the rock pools
We just got back from our yearly trip to Stradbroke Island, one of our favorite places in the world! We had a lot of fun...lots of swimming, surfing, relaxing, eating, laughing, and sun. We look forward to this trip every year with Michael, Corinne, and the crew. Can't wait until next year already! More pics to come too...
07 March, 2009
Straddie
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, those pics are goregous. And that pic of Adam and Finn is SO precious!!!
Wow! That place looks amazing! Call me jealous....I am still stuck in Utah in our 30 degree weather!
what a beautiful place! Seriously Gorgeous! What a beautiful family you guys are. I really love seeing your updates and seeing what you are up to. I love you guys! I can see why this is Adam's favorite place! It might be mine too, and I've only seen your pictures of it!
You are having too much fun! You know we have more snow here, almost a blizzard.
YOu look like you are having so much fun. Beautiful pics.
What beautiful pictures these all are! Lucky gal!
Post a Comment