So sydney has had these 2 extra wiggley teeth for a while now and since the two behind them were slowly setting up house as well in her mouth, we knew it wouldn't be long. Sure enough she lost the first while visiting some friends for dinner. It was really exciting! She seemed pretty happy and luckily she was the one to pull it out :)
The next tooth came just 2 days later while swimming with her daddy. she got out of the pool and I was laughing so hard since she looked like Nanny McPhee with her bottom tooth stickin up out of nowhere! We all cheered her on to pull it out and she wiggled it and wobbled it and eased the baby tooth out. The tooth fairy left two gold dollar coins each night for each perfect tooth.
I can't believe she has hit this milestone. As with most milestones these days, I am so proud of her and the girl she has become but I am also a little sad that she is growing up so darn fast. She is such a sweet girl!
22 March, 2009
She lost a tooth or two!
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
4:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dang! she pulled them out herself? what a freakin' brave girl! I was such a baby when my teeth were loose! I'd cry and cry and cry....I am very impressed with her!
Post a Comment