

again with that black dot...I HAVE to take my camera in!

Kirra's "hat" pre-grubbin'. She did not care for the worms at all. In fact, she said "Roly Poly's are disgusting! I am going to keep the slugs!" Eeew.
After all this rain lately, the girls have had a blast grub hunting. Syd found some huge ones and some little tiny ones. She put them all in a tub and when it came time to put them back, she refused! She eventually told me she put them back in their homes and I thought, being a trusting mom, she did. As I was walking through the garage 2 days later I found...yep, the tub of worms piled in some dirt, bark, and leaves. That girl! At least she was kind enough to give them a decent home to survive in!
16 June, 2009
Grub hunting
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sydney would love our yard - we get TONS of worms! (probably why the birds like our yard as well!)
Hey Kaci, I got an email about the reunion. They are looking for some people that they still need an email address for and you were one of them. I could pass it on for you if you would like. Do you think you might come? Not sure if we are going or not. It seems so poorly planned.
Hope you are well. Your kids are so adorable:)
Way to get 'em out in the dirt! These are cute pictures. I suppose I should encourage my little boy to get dirty once in a while... good thinking!
Post a Comment