27 June, 2009

HULA!!!


I am finally putting up these pictures from Adam's luau party we threw for his 35th birthday! It was a ton of fun and I really enjoyed catching up with everybody and getting in some good laughs.
Thank you to my awesome family for helping out. Janell for her "fruiting" abilities, Deborah for her sweet camera skills, and Amy for her shopping expertise. My mom was so great to help with the kids and Tamera always has a good eye for perfection! And it wouldn't have been complete without all of our dearest friends. Who doesn't love a good game of sardines at 10:00 at night? I know we sure do!!! Thanks for the memories guys...I sure do love birthdays!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

It was an awesome party!!

Rachelle said...

What a fun time! I loved the picture of the New Zealand guy with all the men in the background...very funny:)

Finn is such a cutie, I can't believe he is already 9 months old and I've never even met him yet! Tell him to stop growing up so fast:)

Josh and Megan said...

Looks like you guys really know how to throw a party! WOW! K, so Finn only has the 2 bottom teeth and the 2 "fangs"? That's how Savannah is! She has been like that for months with no sign of front teeth! Lucky Finn! SO CUTE!