MY! That's sure one big hop to go with the BIG "pebble" she is using. Sydney has this tiny rock she uses and Kirra grabs this giant rock and places it down. I asked her what she was doing and her reply was "I don't want it to blow away!" DUH mom! That girl seriously cracks me up!
19 June, 2009
Hopscotchin'
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't help but laugh at the mighty big jump! Nice shot! And that rock--ha ha ha! Your girls sure know how to make me giggle :)
Look at that jump!! I wish I could get that high!
What a great shot, it's the perfect image of a carefree summer through the eyes of a child.
that is soooo cute!
I remember hopscotch! How fun that your girls have discovered one of the simple pleasures of summer!
That is a great action shot! Too cute!
Post a Comment