




One of our family's favorite activities during these warm days is to go golfing with daddy! The girls just got their own set of clubs and had a ball practicing with them. Sydney is pretty good to hit the ball (when she is not chasing butterflies or hunting roly polies) and has had some great shots in her small lifetime. Since golf is such a BIG part of our lives, it is nice to get out there and do it together. I remember sticking Sydney in the back basket and now 2 kids later, Finn is almost ready! Geesh...I can't believe it!
09 July, 2009
Golfing, family style
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What an awesome thing to share as a family! That little guy of yours just gets cuter in every picture and so do the girls(:
what a fun outing! your kids are so cute. My son is obsessed with golf...i mean obsessed. My husband and I take him to the driving range, and old men constantly ask me how old he is, and go on about how great his golf swing is. He can drive a ball about 60 yards, and had one bounce all the way to 100 yards the other day. For me it's a daddy / son outing....it just doesn't interest me at all. Am I horrible? do you golf? Mike and Damon got Anthony Kim's autograph a couple of weeks ago on my birthday...this is such a long comment! whoa!
Could your girls be any more beautiful? You always have such awesome pictures... makes me think I need to upgrade our camera ASAP :)
Post a Comment