25 July, 2009

New York Trip, Darien Lakes




The first day after traveling we went to an amusement park called "Darien Lakes." We all of course had fun acting like kids again with our own kids and took in all the roller coasters our bodies could handle. My mom is one tough woman! On the very last ride, our turn was next and I all of a sudden was going to lose it! I backed out of line while my mom and Tami enjoyed the thrill. We had a good day! My favorite ride was the motocoaster and the girls enjoyed the catterpillar roller coaster. Adam played muscleman and won each of the girls a long soft snake which they proceeded to carry for the next few days...awwwe!

2 comments:

bebe said...

Looks like you're having fun... You ever coming back???

Deborah said...

I can tell these pictures are going to make me sad that I couldn't go!!