Kirra got ran over by a crazy boy on a bike last week at soccer practice. I felt TERRIBLE! I was on the phone with a friend and all of a sudden I see Lori holding my sweet little one, blood pouring out of her knees, and tears streaming down her face. Notice the tracks up her legs? Yes, that is a first {and hopefully a last} for us...I don't know the young lad that decided to spin out like a mad man at a park with lots of kids. I hear he was pretty remorseful though, and I guess that kind of gives me satisfaction in knowing he had guilt :)
21 September, 2009
another first for Kirra
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so crazy! I can't believe she actually has bike tracks on her legs!! I hope that boy felt bad for what he did! I also have to comment on the photo of Finn getting busted, it is so classic for the little one to feel terrible only AFTER they get caught. While they are destroying the house they are happy as can be:)
that is nuts! who seriously just drives their bike over a little girl?! that is insane! really! they didn't see a KID in front of them?! your poor daughter! oh sad.
Post a Comment