Since I am pretty much a procrastinator {a characteristic I despise in myself too!} I was quite belated in sending my nephew in Australia his birthday present. I sewed him this cape with a batman symbol on one side and a "Super J" on the opposite.
I followed Puking Pastilles instructions and went with it! I definately should have payed more attention to the neck area but I don't think this little man would be too concerned so I mailed it anyway. One day I know I will get the gifts there on time!!! Hope he adored it, Sydney sure enjoyed modeling and playing superhero for the quick pics!
14 September, 2009
The Cape
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brilliant! I wanted to make a superman costume for Halloween this year (well, 2 of them). You just renewed my determination! :)
Post a Comment