We all went camping over the long weekend up to Timpooneke campground. Adam was in Scotland so I ventured out alone with the kids all packed up and met my amazing family up there on Friday evening. We had a ton of fun and truly enjoyed being surrounded by God's beauty and some beautiful people as well. I am so glad my girls have cousins they love to play with and I am so glad I have such an amazing support system of a family. They truly are some of my best friends! With nature, a birthday, some worms and dirt, big bootie and rage, everybody had some fun!
eeew, dirty bottoms.
Brooklyn and Finnster, can you tell he loves this girl!
This is the bedroom of the fairy house the kids constructed. Those fairies are going to be SO happy with the creativeness.
Eeew again.
Here is part of my amazing family...aren't we a pretty site after 3 days of camping, love it!
12 September, 2009
Labor Day Campout
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
seeing all the pics of you guys with all of your family make me miss my family so badly! aawwhh! I love you guys. I can't believe how many grandkids your parents have! I love it!
What a fun trip! I can imagine it being CRAZY with all those kids. I love the fairy house bedroom.
Post a Comment