Can I just say we love this place? Our yearly holiday here is always a great time and we truly enjoy this island.
The girls have both started body boarding all on their own! Sydney caught 10 waves to earn herself a "Bubbalo Bill" ice cream treat! Here is Kirra just kickin' it on the water though. She sure loves to swim now!
We went on a walk and the girls collected pieces to make these nature crowns. They loved this.
Our little dude...in heaven.
There is a little fenced in area off of "Amity" point that we love to go and do some some snorkeling. Ella was the only brave enough girl to wear the mask though...I think it suits her!
26 January, 2010
Straddie Round up, part 1
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
4:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the picture of the girls in their crowns. They look so pretty and have such brown little bodies. You are all going to make us look really pasty and white when you get back!
Post a Comment