We have been a busy little family lately!! Lots of this:
and this:
And we can't get enough of this:
Our family went down the Gold Coast for a little holiday (I love that my husband sees the need for a holiday in a holiday...truly a neccesity at times!) We stayed in a perfect little apartment right across the street from the beach. The views were amazing and listening to the waves at night was a luxury. We spent quality time relaxing, swimming, eating, watching movies, and perhaps one of the highlights? Finn was super happy!!
To finish off our weekend we dashed to Wet'n Wild waterpark. Wowsa! It must have been "special Greek Day" because the place was full of gold chains, hairy chests, bizarro shorts and bikinis, and lots, and LOTS of people. Despite the rush we had some fun and called it a perfect weekend. Goodbye Coolangatta...you've been good to us!
13 January, 2010
Lately
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm not greedy. I don't need a vacation in a vacation... I just need a vacation!
Looks like you're having lots of fun... But we miss you! Make sure you come back eventually!!!
Absolutely gorgeous...gorgeous views and a gorgeous family!! Finn looks like a pro on that board :) Glad you had a nice little getaway. And tell Adam he needs a tan; he's looking a little pale :)
What a fun and beautiful getaway! Where are you living? And where was your getaway?
Matthew and I are taking a little getaway in March - we're going on a caribbean cruise! I love that our husbands feel the need to getaway and vacation. It's always needed
Lokks like a fabulous vacation. Oh and Finn looks huge.
such cute pictures! how fun!
Post a Comment