My dear Finn
I know you don't really mean to pull off every cup and bowl in the cupboard. I know you love to explore but do you really want to look through the garbage can and pull all the trash apart? Are you sure you want to eat cat food and then test out the cat poo? Turning off the television at the most critical point, escaping out the open doors, and stirring anything into the toilet seems to be a daily ativities around here. And why, Oh why, do you feel the need to destroy the girl's towers and then run off with the evidence? I had no idea what a 15 month old boy would get in to, and oh how I wonder what the next 15 months will bring. Sometimes I don't want to think about it...is that terrible? As much curiosity this little man has, I do enjoy his nap times. Oh, and 8:00 at night, and long drives in the car...
06 January, 2010
My brown eyed boy
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Just think of me and the fact that I had three of them at the same time... Your life really isn't so bad! lol and btw--he's super-cute!!!
ha ha...this is so my life right now! I LOVE IT but I do enjoy a sleeping baby as well! Thanks for your offer on FB. We will see how the next couple of weeks go! Enjoy your last month and know that you have many people jealous of you!
I'm sorry buy I seriously laughed out loud!! I can just picture that little goon running off with the evidence :) Don't you just look at him and say 'it's a good thing you're so dang cute or you'd been in lots of trouble right now'? :) Oh how I love boys!!
I think you need to clear out one cupboard that is just for him and let him know that's his one and only cupboard. Fill it with cups and plastic bowls and toys...oh, maybe even his own treasure box he can dump out and fill up again. How was Sea World?
what an adorable picture. oh gosh....you're giving me the reminders of what is soon to come for me! aaahh!
But just look at that adorable face!! That makes it all better, right? Please say yes, or I may reconsider ever having any! He is too cute!
But because he has those giant gorgeous brown eyes... he gets off the hook for just about every single one of those things he gets into. Am I right?
KACY! Please don't tell me he really ate cat poo. Oh, well. Cat poo eater or not, he is one handsome dude.
Post a Comment