
Just after coming home from Scotland, Finn came up to me and asked for a monster party. Of course! I thought it would be a lot of fun to plan it out. I was right!
We had a ball but I still cannot believe my baby is 3!
As tradition we started off the morning with present opening! I love this photo of Finn hugging the dog blankie sydney got him! So sweet this little boy is!
And on to the party! We had a lot of fun putting these little monster things together.
Monster punch:

Monster marshmallows with coconut "hair":
The spread:
We played several kid-of-all-ages games. Pin the eye on the monster and we made these cute monster masks too!
Monster goody bags:
and whats a party without our favorite thing? A pinata!
He loves all of his cousins and had a wonderful time playing, opening presents, and celebrating his special day. We finished off the day with tacos and chocolate shakes, his favorite food! Good bye twos, hello threes!!!
01 October, 2011
Happy 3rd Birthday Finn!
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment