14 October, 2011

We Love Disneyland!!!

We planned on picking the kids up straight from school and surprising them with this trip to Disneyland. When we had checked them out of school and told them in the hallway, they didn't believe us AT ALL. It was not the reaction I thought we would get. It wasn't until we took them to the packed car with Disney trinkets waiting for them that they started to scream and couldn't contain their excitement :) It was pretty fun to watch them so excited about it!
We drove for a few hours and made do with the fun creativity of Sydney...wet wipe masks!


Continued on our way until we stopped for a night in Las Vegas. We did a bit of shopping and of course had a lot of fun eating at the Rio seafood buffet. We also had a model walk runway down the hall while waiting for the switch out of room keys. Kirra definitely worked it (and her tongue by the looks of this pic!)

Next morning we continued our drive and got to Disneyland around lunchtime. We couldn't wait to get in to fantasyland and do some exploring! Since I've got a bajillion pics I figured I would post them all! they all make me happy :)
Day 1:
inside Minnie's house:

my favorite teacups!





1 comment:

Holly said...

How awesome! Looks like a really great time!