My littles turned 6. SIX!?! Whaaaaat is happening to my world? She is growing up to be a beautiful, friendly, caring daughter, sister and friend. We love her to pieces! In the morning she likes to go straight for Daddy (and Daddy loves it too). She has the biggest crocodile tears I've ever seen. She always says funny things:
Chloe: Did someone toot?
Kirra: hmmm. I didn't even hear myself toot!
And again with Chloe: It kind of smells like armpit.
Kirra: Well that's cause its my armpit!
She is reading in school and is one of the tallest kids in class. She would peddle her little heart out on the old Barbie bike so fast her little leggies would go up and down as fast as a hummingbirds wings (Well, that's what I would say)! The first time she asked Adam to put her on a big 2 wheeler bike she rode away. Literally, never looking back again! She loves to pick out her clothes and thinks Justin Bieber is soooo cute! She is very giving and loving but doesn't like to let go what she really wants. She has the most luscious lips and is very good at being one of my best friends. Happy day Miss Kirra!
For her birthday she got a new bike!


Since her birthday was on a Sunday we held her birthday party the following Monday. She had her friends over for a "Wedding" party. It turned out really cute and I love the creativity the girls show. They are all so cute! Too bad I never get enough pics!
The "Veil making" station:

The "wedding cake making" station. Here is cute Olivia:

The Wedding cake:

We also had a "bouquet making" station, freeze dance with wedding music, and a goody bag full of wedding treats and a personal cake topper for each girl. We had a lot of fun, and I loved Kirra's happiness the whole time!
28 October, 2011
Happy Birthday Littles!
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You always have the cutest, funnest looking kid parties! What a cute idea!
Post a Comment