I absolutely love Easter! We had a bit of a crazy morning, so crazy in fact that I forgot to take a picture of all the kids in their new Easter dresses and a new tie for Finn! They looked as gorgeous as ever! But here is a reality photo of what they look like when they wake up:
still gorgeous! :) And I love that my kids write a note to every holiday "deliverer" of goods. This is Sydney's note, she sure thinks out her questions methodically. There was a front and a back to this! Kirra just wrote "please write back." hahaha!
After church we went down to join most of the Mitchell clan for egg hunting and an always delicious ham dinner. Tami always has the cutest table settings!
And the kids love getting together with their cousins and loved ones. They hunted a lot of eggs, (almost 100!) and kept going and going. It reminds me of my childhood, hunting eggs every year with my grandparents, best memories! On Kirra's first round of hunting she found 16 eggs, wowee!

Gavin was trying SOOO hard! 


And I love this pic so much that Deborah took!

No comments:
Post a Comment