27 April, 2012

Hawaii, Maui Snuba

We thought Sydney would have the best time doing Snuba.  Since I'm preggers and cannot go, Adam booked a few hours to go out with Sydney.  They had the best time ever! Sydney told me it was the coolest thing she has done :)  They loved it so much that Adam booked another day with Sydney AND Kirra.  Kirra is still a bit young but the instructor was happy to do a private trip to accommodate (yippee for us!)


She's ready!

Backing into the water....

The instructor (Donna Jo) took these photos of them under.  I'm so happy she did that!  They turned out great: 















While they were out I spent some quality time with my little dude.  I sure love this guy to pieces!


Can you spy the little Snuba raft's flag?  That is about how close they stayed to shore.  After seeing and hearing about what they saw down there its crazy to think those creatures are so close!



No comments: