With our trip to Africa cancelled and 2 sad adults in this family due to the cancellation, Adam said "Book a trip! Anywhere!"
And so I did.
to Maui
with the kids for a week!
We flew out right after Easter and with a slightly delayed flight ended up in Maui at 9:00 pm. So nothing exciting here EXCEPT I would like to say how much I love my kids and the fact that they travel with ease. Never once having an issue or confusion with what to do. They always impress with their quiet playing and notice to people around them. They sure know how to fly! And this makes mama and dada happy and proud parents!
So onto day #1. With jet lag on our side we got a good start to the day and spent some time at the kid's pool and checking out our resort and nearby areas. Since it was a bit windy and spitting rain off and on we decided to grab some lunch (Ohana fish tacos) and then head up a bit north along the coast.
Two of the kiddos fell asleep so we didn't venture far but it was gorgeous! Adam and Sydney did a bit more exploring while I waited in the quiet, cool car :)


We soon came to the "blowhole" and woke Kirra and Finn to hike down.The cute heart in the rock:








No comments:
Post a Comment