Most of our days in Maui were spent at the awesome kid's pool at the resort. I'm pretty sure we spent several hours there every day...only breaking to eat :) I wish I would have taken more pics of the kids in the water since they had so much fun. But this will have to do!
We did go down to the beach several times. One evening the water just looked so inviting and a sweet family gave us their body boards and floaties so use so we tested them out. We decided we must be spoiled with beautiful beaches! Again, we just had a lot of fun rolling in with each wave and being sucked out over and over again. I tried snorkeling but with this pregnancy I didn't feel confident and couldn't get a good deep breath to stay calm. The kids had fun snorkeling though and mostly rolling in the sticky sand!








No comments:
Post a Comment