26 December, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!  We had a wonderful, family filled Christmas day.  We spent the morning discovering new toys and stockings full of trinkets and treats.  It was quiet and we took our time opening each gift, making sure to give thanks and lots of love.  I always try to emphasize to each child the importance of giving and through the holiday season I try to point out each moment that deserves it.  Even though i had a hard time this year with having the "Christmas spirit", it turns out that Christmas day will always trump the previous weeks leading up to it.  It had every feeling of happiness I was looking for. I adore these kiddies of mine and feel deeply grateful for the opportunity I am having with them.  I pray I never forget these tender moments and the magic in their eyes on Christmas morning!


Finn got a really cool Plamobil castle from Santa! He's been loving knights and kings lately:

Kirra help;ing the twinnies open their toys from her.  A cut skunk and a plastic bling ring to chew on :)

 A new dress! each girl gets a new pretty dress on Christmas day:

And, as usual the babies like the paper best

Aaaaand guess what?  The girls are 4 months old today! Lauren is on the left here and Eden on the right...Happy 5 months girls, you've been amazing!!!
                           


The older girls each got a Furby:

 Mama's stocking...Adam is learning my favs!  Score!

And we definitely surprised the kids by gifting a Kindle to each one...they were BEYOND excited! Super, duper fun to watch their reactions!


And a reality pic of the aftermath:
Now its all cleaned up and kids are happily playing away with their new things! These kiddos sure bring the Christmas sprirt alive in me!

No comments: