04 January, 2013

Mt. Tamborine



We were able to drive to Mt. Tamborine again this year.  Its such a cute little town! They have one walkable street lined with cute shops full of different unique things.  We didn't stop much this time (the one shop I had my eyes on was the fudge shop, teehee!) but enjoyed the walk anyway. 
Cute kids + cute street = good times!


We started out eating Thai food at the beginning.  They had outdoor seating and the food was delicious! With 9 excited kids we needed a "buffer zone" from other diners :)  It was a perfect meal and location I say!

Some of the unique artwork:

I love this pic.  Look at sweet Ivy eyeing the bunch...I wonder what she's thinking?

Oh fudge! I was so excited to eat it but for some reason didn't enjoy it as much as I thought.  Funny how that is.  I think its one of those things we always do when we come to Mt. Tamborine so I start to crave it.  The kids picked out a bubblegum flavor and it totally tasted like the real thing.

Anyone for bubblegum fudge?

I wonder what flavors the Fitzy's got?

ps. I adore Sydney's freckles!


Fitzy chicks


No comments: