17 January, 2013

A few extra pics


I found a few pics of odds and ends that make me laugh and show how awesome my kids are!  


Behold, the diapee head!

Lauren got a special gift from Finn...a bandaid to hold her nose up! 
 And another just for laughs! Look at Finn as well, haha!



We had such a great trip this year. House swapping with the Green family was such a blessing and their home couldnt have been more perfect for us.  We made a lot of fun memories and enjoyed every single fun day with the Fitzpatricks.  Favorite cousins who love my kids so much makes my heart swell with gratitude and happiness. I know that these feelings we have with each other are life-changing and mold us to be who we are in the future. I pray our children will never forget the importance of family and small moments of joy together.  

No comments: