The Mister is gone again for tournaments and play in Scotland again so whats a girl to do? Ahhhh....bring out the crafties! So now my dining room table has been overtaken by fabric, thread, and other sewing notions in a battle to release some creative energy and complete some projects before this little boy is born.
Just a few really cool robot onesies I managed to whip out and add to the ever expanding boy's closet.
04 September, 2008
craft madness
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want some!! I guess once I find out what I'm having, I'll have to have you teach me how!
gosh, I'm jealous...I wish I had the stuff and the skills to be super crafty. Those onesies are adorable. haha...so cute! wow! 26 more days! good luck with everything!
Girly, are you hanging in there? I can't wait to see some pictures of that little boy wearing all of the cute onesies! I hope you're doing OK. I'll be thinking of you!
Post a Comment