
Meet the newest addition to our family! No, I haven't had my boy yet BUT Adam did spoil me with this new baby which we just picked up this week. I am sure we will have many, many memories with the new precious cargo carrier, bus, emergency vehicle, child's nap inducer, dinner and errand runner, date night provider and guide of our family trips. I'm so excited to break her in :)
19 September, 2008
You like?
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
do i like? no...I LOVE! I am green with jealousy! That's right, I'll admit it...jealous, jealous, jealous!
How could anyone deny liking that beauty? After we left your house last night I realized I didn't even take a peek at it...and I didn't see it on Saturday night either! I gotta get ride in that baby! Forget girls night out, we need a road trip :)
Um...tell Adam I need one too. HAHA! I LOVE it Kacy! I'm truly envious!
Post a Comment