01 September, 2008

Happy Labor Day!




No, I am not dead. Just crazy busy and when I am not needed elsewhere, you can find me reading Breaking Dawn or just plain laying in bed resting my humongous pregnant feet! My sweet and adoring husband let me know that with Sydney (high blood pressure and July birth) I had "THankles". With Kirra I ONLY had "Cankles". But with junior here I have officially made it to "Hankles" (Hips straight to what we are supposed to call ankles)!!! Good thing I wasn't in a pregnant induced crying moment, he can make me laugh like nothin' else at times!

Although I suppose it is technically a "Labor" free day, I did manage to whip out a Hooter Hider look alike for my sister in law. She IS due today so I guess I better get it in the mail...procrastination is absolutely a characteristic of mine whether I love it or hate it! I'll snap a photo before I send it out along with my latest project scattered across my sewing machine. Oooohhh, the suspense!

Hope you all enjoyed your labor free day!

2 comments:

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Hmmm! Men always have THE nicest things to say, don't they? I haven't seen you this pregnancy, but I think you are a radiant pregnant lady! Tell Adam to be nice ;)!!

Amy Mitchell said...

Hey Kacy-
I seriously started laughing so hard at your latest post- and I'm glad you were laughing too! Thanks for putting a smile on my face! But it is soo not true- you look great! Just stay away from bootcut jeans and stilettos and you'll be fine- Only a few more weeks- I can't wait to meet the little guy! Love ya- Amy