Meet my baby boy! I can't believe he is already 1 week old today. I have LOVED having his new spirit in our family and really have a hard time putting him down when I don't really need to! He loves to be cuddled and it's looking like he'll be a good eater (as long as he can stay awake!)
Chain of events:
Olive Garden for dinner, where I proceeded to drink the salad dressing (thanks for the tip Lacey!) and to be honest, it was not that bad! We had mentioned to the waitress we had a bit of proof that drinking the dressing would encourage labor to come on. She was so great, she brought out 2 cups of dressing and even sent us home with extra boxes of pasta and some dressing to go! I want to go back and let her know it worked!! Not that you can see it in the photo but Jerry Sloan was sitting in the table just a bit behind us. Anyway, next on the list....
Pedicures! Adam was such a trooper heading to the mall to get a pedicure. I asked my guy to rub my ankles as much as possible...just in case!
I went to my doctor's appointment the next day and guess what.....
2 1/2 hours after being admitted and induced I was able to hold my precious baby boy! Labor was fantastic and progressed so quickly. He weighed in at 7 lbs 5oz and 19 inches long. He is adorable and we feel so blessed to have him with us!
ps.(Don't all new moms just love those, just had my baby I have been carrying around for 9 months, gained 35+ pounds and haven't slept in weeks, photos?)
28 September, 2008
Finn Tasman Heindorff
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby boy! I am really happy for you. Glad to hear that everything went smoothly.
Look at him!! When I was at the hospital, I totally thought he looked like you, but in this picture, I see a lot of Adam in him.
Let me know if you need anything!! I'm here for ya!
holy crap - he is so cute! and Olive Garden salad dressing? are you serious? he is absolutely gorgeous, and I love all his hair! Congratulations to you and Adam, you have such a beautiful family. I still can't get over the salad dressing...
Finn is such a cute name.
Congratulations!! What a beautiful new addition you guys have. Boys are so sweet and lovable to their mommy's trust me I know, Caleb was the sweetest baby. If I knew I would have a boy, I would totally have another one. Hope you can catch up on your sleep soon. I love his name too!
Wow, he looks just like Adam in that pic. And seriously, you look SO great in that pic at the hospital. My hospital pics consist of huge, fat cheeks a non-existant neck. You look so pretty!
Oh Kacy he is amazing! And I love.love.love the name Finn. Love it.
Congratulations to your sweet family and how much more beautiful could you be, mama? You look wonderful!
Kacy He's perfect! You look great! He's totally adorable, and I love his name. Look at your cute little family, I'm so excited for you!
Congrats Kacy! He is beautiful, and I have always loved the name Finn!! I am jealous you were able to use it before I ever could! ha ha just kidding! I am so happy for you. Email me soon when you are all settled in with baby, and we should get together! I would love to meet your cute little family, especially this precious new addition.
Wow!! Look, you have a boy! Congratulations! I am excited for you guys. He looks precious.
Kacy--I wish I looked as good as you do in your post labor photo--sheesh! And Finn is adorable! Let me know if I can help with the girls.
Pretty sad that as close as we are my first view of Finn is on your blog!!! I'm recommitted to better neighborness and dinner is on it's way! See ya soon...
kacy and adam! congrats! such a cute little boy and i love the name. i want to come see you soon. love ya!
Congrats...he is so cute...wish I would have known about the olive garden salad dressing thing a couple of months ago! Love your new car too!
Way to go, Kacy! Look what you created. He's such a stud! you look beautiful and amazing. So glad you are both doing well!
Oh he's a DOLL! So sweet! Don't worry, not only do I have that kind of picture, I have Eliza's whole birth on video. LOVELY!! You look beautiful though! Good job Mommy!
Post a Comment