



I know I am so late but couldn't miss a post on Easter. I have always loved this time of year and this year seemed extra special with the girls being a perfect age and of course having our Finn. I really tried hard this year to make sure the girls were more aware of the sacrifices Jesus made for us. Needless to say, they liked (and understood) the easter egg hunt and Easter bunny idea a bit more! We spent Easter dinner at Tami's and enjoyed some (always) delicious food, family, and memories. Plus I was able to sew the girl's Easter twirly skirts. I think they may end up with a whole closet full of those skirts!
18 April, 2009
Easter
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I forgot to tell you how I loved their skirts. I'm going to need to learn how to make those...
Post a Comment