08 April, 2009

Home again


Well we made it back just in time to see another snowstorm...Ugggh! It has been warm enough to play outside though since then and I am happy to say it is good to come home. I have always enjoyed traveling and being able to experience some amazing things in this world. Along with saying that, I have always enjoyed a place I can call my own as well, a place that holds my favorite treasures, pictures, favorite bed (!), my very own things. I have always loved coming to this place that is my home. It's good to be back, even if it is only for a short while....

I did finish Sydney's twirly skirt...I don't know why it took me so long to post! She has been wearing it daily lately, I find it curled up at the bedside at night and on her again throughout the day...hence the wrinkles! Again, I let her pick out the material and just matched up the extra hem fabric. She loves it! And I love this face she was pulling as she was trying to blow the hair out of her face, what a silly sausage that girl is!

7 comments:

The Kalcichs said...

What a cute skirt! I'm glad you guys are back home.

Michelle said...

glad you made it back safely...Damon was looking at your blog w/ me, and said "who is that girl? I haven't met her....can I meet her?" It was very cute.

The Waite Family said...

Such a cute skirt where did you get the pattern?

Janell said...

A silly sausage indeed! That girl sure can make me laugh :)

Deborah said...

Cute skirt - and what a little cutie!

Natalie said...

Welcome home. Now we def need to get together soon. But what do you mean your only home for "a short while"? Now where are you off to?

Shelly & Danny said...

You are so talented, I'm truly amazed by you Kacy!