
My Finn is now 8 months old and I don't know what I am going to do if he keeps getting bigger and more active! He is too cute and always puts a smile on my face :) At 8 months old he:
*still army crawls most of the time, but actually just started to crawl properly..YEAH!!! No more black shirts, teehee!
*is starting to enjoy food more. Still loves his pears, sweet potatoes, bananas, whole plain yogurt, and carrots. Tolerates rice cereal (huh? What baby doesn't like rice cereal?), avocado, peas, and squash. We are making almost all of his food (I do enjoy it) using an awesome book called "Super baby food". I have sworn by it with all 3 chillies now.
*He still wakes up 1 time a night
*He has 4 teeth, 2 on bottom and 2 side teeth on top
*wears 3-6 months in clothing
*Pulls up to standing but I think it scares him since he doesn't know how to get down
We just celebrated Adam's 35th birthday last week! Wowsers! I truly do love most birthdays...Adam does not. His day is just another on the calendar and that is about it. I tried pretty hard this year to surprise him with something I though he would love...he did not! Regardless, I did make him his favorite 8 layer cake, and we ate some always delicious Pei Wei for dinner.
I guess the bonus is we will really be celebrating in a few weeks anyway so maybe it will be a good birthday after all? We shall see.....
26 May, 2009
Birthday boy and big boy
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your kids are OH so adorable! I just love Finn's cute little smile:)
Oh, your husband and mine are a lot the same. Josh hates birthdays as well. In fact, his birthday is still more than a month away and he constantly reminds me not to do anything. But maybe that's his way of saying that he wants me to do something?? :)
I LOVE the looks of that cake...chocolate!!!! I can't believe how big and grown up Finn is getting. I still have yet to even meet the little man.
You know what's funny? Finn reminds me so much of my little Cole. Something about their eyes... they both have the big brown "smiling" eyes. So cute.
Adam is crazy. My birthday is my very favorite day of the year - better than Christmas, I say!!
What a cute little guy. Now instead of having black tummy t-shirts you'll have black knees! A friend of mine made some knee pad pants (here) for her little boy, and I was thinking of making some super padded ones (with dark colored knee pads, of course) for Lincoln. Though I'm sure he'll start walking as soon as I get them finished.
I used that Super Baby Food book with Lincoln, too. Isn't it great? I wish I owned it. I just kept renewing it from the library. I also wish I had used it with Alexander. I'm somewhat intimidated by the kitchen, and I didn't realize how easy homemade baby food really is!
Happy birthday to Adam. Or happy Adam's birthday to you, Kacy, since he doesn't seem appreciate birthdays. :)
Post a Comment