31 May, 2009

Soccer Season 1





The soccer season came to an end this weekend for Sydney. she says she can't wait to do it again and we are debating on enrolling her for the summer season. I think it is all just now clicking for her since she has become a bit more brave each time she goes out there. At one stage, when asked why she didn't get in amongst the kids, she claimed " I don't like crowds!". Regardless, her team was awesome and we are so lucky they let us join on. It was a great 1st season! Here she is with her friend Van...who is such a soccer stud.

She was SO excited to get her first real trophy!!!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I can't get over how grown up she looks in these!! And I love that she said that she doesn't like crowds - too funny!