26 November, 2010

Finn's birthday {a really really late post}

Can you tell I'm catching up from late posts? I think daily life got in the way and now I'm making up time!
MY baby boy is 2! I know I say this all the time but I really cannot believe it. What an awesome experience these last 2 years have been. He keeps us on our toes and our laughs are plentiful. He loves anything that looks like a ball, bounces like a ball, or even feels like a ball! Ball mad this boy is....
so needless to say we thought a "Ball Party" would be appropriate for our little man. Some of his favorite people were invited and we partied it up! I took some pictures but luckily Deborah was awesome to take some of these photos during the party since I was a bit busy :)

Hot Dog bar, peanuts, pickles, and soda...


Throwing the football into the net game:

Pin the baseball on Home base. Kirra went WAY off course which was too funny!

No baseball bat here for the pinata but golf clubs always come in handy :)

Busting out the loot. Poor Rylan was not ready for the shower of sweets and got quite the surprise. Poor guy was too upset to fight his way through to the candy!



The yummies:


Happy Birthday to my boy




I hope he had fun :) We celebrated 2 days, one for us and one for the party. Our little family decided to do "all things Finn" to celebrate his actual birth-date. Morning balloons and a very cool new bounce house:



pure love. And perhaps one of the best presents ever {it spoiled all 3 kids!} After the morning excitement Adam took Finn to one of his favorite places...the golf course! We also needed to head to the Gateway mall so we indulged in some southern style BBQ and headed towards the fountains. Another fav:



Napping and one last activity...swimming at the local indoor swimming pool.





We really want to keep on his is awesome water skills. A few hours later we emerged all pruny and ready for some chinese food and blue frosted donuts.


Awesome day, awesome boy, awesome 2 years. We are SO grateful for this little dude!

No comments: