18 November, 2010

Halloween



Rain rain go away...

Guess what? It did! Just as we had driven home from buying the kids some warmer gear to go under and over their costumes {plus a few extra items as always} the rain disappeared. Thank heavens for that! It turned out to be a fantastic night full of lots of treats. It was also Corinne and Michael's first real Halloween and of course baby Ivy was to die for.

Sydney was the cutest cat ever. Seriously cute!

Kirra was a flower fairy. She picked out the costume {I think my sewing machine and I have been booted 2 years in a row now! The insanity!} but she did let me create a flower mask. By the way, she was gorgeous!

And Finn as an awesome kangaroo. This was the very first costume I made for Sydney when she was just slightly smaller than Finn now. I was more than happy to pull it out and use it again on our dude. He was so happy when it was time for Trick-or-Treating! If anyone was too late to answer the door he would yell out "Hellooooo!" And tried to pry open a few doors as well along the way. Here he is displaying his "creepy bag" as he calls it. This boy kills me!

And Ivy was the cutest wee ladybug. She was happy as could be and even drifted off to sleep during the ol' neighborhood jaunt.

Some of the treasured loot:

Just her size :)


Riding in the back of the truck to ease the complaints from younger ones...

And a very very happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I just love them!